Oilless Sliding Bearing refers to bearings that can run normally without adding lubricant before or during use, and have a good anti-friction effect. Oil-free bearings are a type of sliding bearing. So what are the advantages and application characteristics of oil-free bearings? Let's take a look.
1. Oil-free lubrication or less oil lubrication, suitable for places where it is impossible to refuel or difficult to refuel and can be used with no or little maintenance.
2. Good wear resistance, small friction coefficient and long service life.
3. There is an appropriate amount of elastoplasticity, which can distribute the stress on a wider contact surface and improve the bearing capacity of the bearing.
4. The static and dynamic friction coefficients are similar, which can eliminate crawling at low speed, thereby ensuring the working accuracy of the machine.
5. It can reduce vibration, reduce noise, prevent pollution and improve working conditions of machinery.
6. A transfer film can be formed during the operation, which can protect the grinding shaft without the phenomenon of biting the shaft.
7. The hardness of the grinding shaft is low, and the shaft without quenching and tempering treatment can be used, thus reducing the processing difficulty of related parts.
8. Thin-walled structure and lightweight can reduce the mechanical volume.
9. The back of the steel can be electroplated with various metals and can be used in corrosive media; it has been widely used in the sliding parts of various machinery, such as printing presses, textile machines, tobacco machinery, micro motors, automobiles, motorcycles and agricultural and forestry machinery, etc. Wait.
Jiashan Minqin Oilless Bearing Co.,Ltd. is an Oilless Bearing Manufacturer, welcome to visit our official website.