MQ-1B bronze-based bearings are made of tin bronze as the matrix, sintered bronze ball powder in the middle, and rolled polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) on the surface and high temperature resistant filling materials. In addition to the characteristics of MQ-1 universal oil-free bearings, it also has faster heat dissipation, stronger corrosion resistance, higher lubricity, more environmental protection, and longer service life. (Also called SF-1B or DU-B)
- The mixture of PTFE and lipophilic fiber can form a good transfer film to protect the grinding shaft during exercise;
2. The sintered layer and the copper substrate have good thermal conductivity, which can quickly transfer the heat generated during operation;
3. It can be used for parts that cannot be shut down for maintenance for long-term operation;
4. The base copper has good corrosion resistance and can be used in weak acid and strong alkali occasions. ；
5. Have good carrying capacity;
6. Bronze has self-lubricating properties. When the PTFE layer is worn, the bronze base can still be used as a bronze sleeve, exerting sliding effect and prolonging the service life;
7. Anti-magnetic function.